Monday 18 June 2012

Hello Sunshine

I haven't posted in a really long time because I have been crazy busy with many a exciting thing, including exhibitions and being a CHEF. That's right. I'll do a proper update post later, along with new and interesting fashion ventures and exciting things and things and things, but for now I just want to post a bunch of pictures (mostly just cupcakes) that I am pretty much backlogged with. Enjoy my pretties!




I've decided I still really really want to have my own little bakery/cupcake buisness, so I've been busy practicing. I'm not too fussed about how pretty they look so can't be bothered to faff around with tiny shiny roses, but I like making interesting flavours. The second picture above are pina colada flavoured cakes (or were supposed to be!) followed by melting marshmallow chocolate fudge cookies :)

 Enjoy my latest lookbook too, I've been really bad with the fashion side of this blog lately (very sorry for all the neglect!) and when I have some free time I plan to invest a bit more...well, time, in it. This is the first ever maxi dress I've worn, I wasn't sure about them at first but I actually really love it! I bought it from a vintage fair in winchester where I was intending to ONLY look...oops. My hair also looks ginger here (phone camera quality for you), but it's not!! (Strange to say I sort of like it?)

Back again real soon with actual information, big promise this time! xo

ps. some things i've been listening to lately... (partly reliving my teenage years with the MCS)

Motion City Soundtrack - Point of Extinction (acoustic)

Nina Nesbitt - The Apple Tree

Ricky Eat Acid - Blinded

1 comment:

  1. Oh melly, when I see you on the 1st you have to bring me cakes!! <3

    ReplyDelete