Tuesday 27 October 2015

Welcome to Wanderdusk

Every once in a while I am lucky enough to be contacted by a brand that I genuinely love so that I can style and share some of their products. I only accept proposals where I have real love for the product and it is something I would wear daily and purchase on my own terms.




I was THRILLED when Wanderdusk Jewellery sent me this beautiful ‘boho trio’ to match my boho-esque Aumtumnal style. In this photo I’m wearing the suedette laser cut light camel coloured choker, a black thin choker with a shark tooth silver pendant, and a slightly longer black necklace with a silver coloured patterned spiritual hand pendant. I’ve been wearing a lot of layered necklaces recently (or just layering up individual ones) and I love how the differences in lengths and style when combined together can really jazz up an outfit that otherwise might feel a little plain. With this trio, there is even further variety added with the different textures and patterns used in the necklaces, especially the choker. The style of all three together created a really mystical, spiritual vibe which I loooove.

As you may know I love clashing patterns and prints, so wearing these three necklaces together was a must! I paired them with my favourite go-to bell-sleeved white top and a new floral patterned light waistcoat to emphasise the boho feel; an outfit which I plan to wear when I’m next enjoying a day out in town. However all three necklaces can create completely different looks when worn individually. I can definitely see myself wearing the suedette choker with a simple light coloured shirt or blouse for a smarter or more professional setting, and I’ve just been wearing the shark tooth pendant with an Allsaints printed jersey vest top and an open striped shirt whilst doing errands for a more relaxed look. 

Which one is your favourite?

Check them out here.
Wanderdusk have given me a special discount code for all my followers to get a generous 20% OFF! Use the code ‘MELODY’ during checkout :)














xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment