Wednesday 2 March 2016

Lemons & Limes

Hey everyone,

SPRING IS HERE, SPRING IS HERE, OH JOY SPRING IS HERE. It's still Arctic outside, but now that it's officially March I've been super tempted to break out some nice bright Spring colours and even more florals.. ('is that even possible?' I hear you cry)

I've had a bit of a love/hate relationship with this little lime beauty. Every time I look at it in my wardrobe, I think YES THIS SKIRT IS SPECIAL. But every time I try and style it, it just doesn't look right. Today I decided to stop being a whiny little baby, and be a little bit braver in my outfit choices. There are so many pieces I'm dying to wear but just haven't had the guts yet! I tried on a few things, and true to my style ended up pairing the skirt with some lace and florals (natch), and ta-da, this is what happened...























No comments:

Post a Comment